Saturday 20 August 2011

Salt Bars

A while back I made some salt bars.  A simple 100% coconut recipe.  I love them, but not for my body, more for my face.  I use mine religiously as a facial bar, and its fantastic for combination skin.
However, I have decided that I needed to revamp this simple recipe and add a little bit of luxury to them.  So I have now made a batch with coconut oil, Shea butter and a tiny bit of Castor.  I'm so excited about these, they are scented with Eucalyptus and peppermint and are 99.99% natural ( I just had to add a couple of drops of colour) -  these need a super long cure, so I'll let you know what I think in 6 months ;) lol



2 comments:

  1. Your salt bars look fabulous!

    I used mine (100% coconut oil) on my face recently and it felt so good, I've been washing my face with it every night ... and my skin appears to be loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely. That oil combo is my favorite for a salt bar.

    ReplyDelete