Tuesday 7 June 2011

Just Like Christmas!

I think the thing I love most about making soap, is the unveiling of the creation.  For me the morning after a pour is just like Xmas, the anticipation, the excitement, never knowing what your gonna get, and yes sometimes the disappointment (when its not what you had hoped for)

Tonight is like Xmas eve.  I have made my first ever slab mold - yay!  I've been waiting for my dear partner to make me one (in like forever!) so you can imagine my excitement when I came across a wooden box that  had at home and it is PERFECT.

Here is a sneak peak at my newest creation:

Its a 5 colour swirl.  My first 'in the mold swirl' and I'm pretty happy with it so far.  The fragrance is a dupe of Ralph Laurens Blue fragrance (hence the blue overload) - I've used this fragrance in the past, but I decided to relaunch it with a new look!  Its pretty and powdery and floral all at the same time.  LOVELY!!

Will post cut pics in the morn
x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Im trying to figure out how I'm gonna cut this one though......hopefully I dont stuff it up :)

    ReplyDelete