Thursday 19 May 2011

Gloss Pots

Done and dusted - Finally!

I have created a recipe which I love, I have used a special combination of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil and Bees Wax.  This recipe not only conditions the lips but is super duper glossy.
I have a range of four flavours:

Sweetness - Bubble Gum Flavour

Vanilla Kiss - Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour

Chocolate Fix - Chocolate Mint Flavour (with Cocoa powder for colour)

Fruity Tart - Black Current Flavour

Each one has also been sweetened with Stevia for extra lickability, and slightly coloured (although they look darker in the pics)in a variety of colours.

I love the design aspect of these pots.  I wanted to use different pics and I think they turned out great!  I will be adding more flavours to the range as soon as pos, which will also include 'Nude' which will be 100% natural (without colour and flavour)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment